Sirona Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging
Sirona 3D imaging with new Cone Beam technology goes beyond traditional diagnostics and treatment capabilities by calculating a large volume 3D image set, more than 200 exposures, in a single low-dose 3D scan of 15 seconds or less. GALILEOS not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality, but also enables clear navigation and diagnosis in the traditional panoramic, cephalometric and cross-sectional displays.
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) allows 3-D visualization of the oral and maxillofacial complex from any plane. The 14 second scan offers a large volume for every display type 3D, panorama, CEPH, and cross sectional (TSA) slices with smaller radiation than that produced by medical CT. The radiation is the equivalent of 4 bitewings.
We want you to receive the best dental care possible, thats why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the Galileos 3D Dental Conebeam.
– Lowest radiation possible
– Quick, easy and comfortable scan of the mouth, face and jaw
– Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
– More security and less time during surgery
– Easy sharing of images with referring doctors